Treales Church Of England Primary School.
Below are the ideas that parent, child and school would like to commit to in order to achieve the best possible outcome for every single child in our care.
- I will try to take an interest in the life of the school and the lessons I take part in.
- I will try to approach all experiences at school with a ‘have a go’ attitude.
- I will try my best to follow the rules of school life.
- I will try to always treat everyone – children, adults and visitors – in the way I would like to be treated myself.
- I will try to take pride in all my work and give of my best in all that I do.
- I will encourage my child in all that they do and support them in whatever way I can.
- I will be open and honest with school when I am concerned or feel that something is effecting my child’s happiness or their ability to learn.
- I will monitor very carefully the material my child has access to in terms of gaming and computers, ensuring that it is always age appropriate.
- I will attend parents’ evenings when they are arranged and share any information that may help the school to better support my child’s learning.
- I will support the school rules and encourage my child to understand them and follow them.
- We will continually strive to provide the best possible education for your child.
- We will try to instil a sense of self confidence in your child, ensuring they see the value of themselves as a person and as a learner.
- We will work hard to develop your child as a well rounded individual who is excited by learning.
- We will try our best to provide stimulating lessons that excite and engage your child in their learning.
- We will always strive to see your child as an individual and tailor learning, wherever possible, to their preferred learning style and their interests and skills.
- As a Church school, we will encourage your child to understand and develop their relationship with God as they grow and develop as young people.
- We will provide good roles models to inspire your child to become a happy and successful young person.
- We promise to take seriously any problems raised by yourself or your child.
- We will keep your child safe and encourage them to develop high standards of behaviour, self control and self motivation.
- We will work to further develop your child’s social skills so that they feel confident and able to communicate in a wide range of settings and situations.